Frequently Asked Questions

What Licenses do I need?


To compete in Speed Event Series events, you will need a minimum of a CAMS L2S license and also be a member of a CAMS affiliated club.

If you don’t already have a license, you can apply for now via the CAMS website here.
CAMS Registration

Is my car eligible?

The Series allows for both road-registered and non road-registered vehicles.

To see if your vehicle complies, please check our Series Regulations in this section. Further information will be posted here once the regulations are formally published for 2018.

Where are events held?

The Series holds a variety of events including circuit sprints, hill climbs and tarmac road circuit sprints.

Many of these are held at racetracks such as Barbagallo and Collie with hill climbs currently being offered at Jack’s Hill (next to Barbagallo), the Wind Farm in Albany, a new Hillclimb circuit at Collie and hopefuly resurrection of some great hillclimbs such as Meelup and others.  Watch this space 🙂

Do I need to register?


Registration for the Series is now Open 🙂  Although anyone with an eligible vehicle and CAMS license can participate in our events and we welcome you and want you there, only registered series competitors are eligible for series points.

If you would like to Register, you can click on the Register button on our Top Menu.


Important Information

More to follow…


Important Information

More to follow…

Important Information

More to follow…